Damn, these past couples weeks have been a whirlwind, but that’s no excuse. Back on my grind sharing what the products that I love traveling with, come take a look:
I don’t know if I’ve ever shared this, but I’m a QA Analyst for the NFL which means I’m constantly working. I work full-time, plus game day nights, and I’m learning how to code. Add in writing and posting photos here and on Instagram it feels like a whole other job. It’s a non-stop hustle, but I love it. I really, really love it.
Next week I’m traveling back to the East Coast to visit family – 4 states in 4 days. It’s also gonna be a hustle, so I wanted to share the skincare products I’m bringing with me (if you want a separate post for makeup let me know)! These are some of my go-tos when I’m at home, and things I know I’d miss if I didn’t bring them along with me.
Note: any parts of my routine that I skipped (ahem, toner…) I’ll be buying when I get to MA, watch out for my What I’m Buying from the Sephora Sale post coming on Monday!
1. Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Cleansing Oil $58 – Ya girl loves a double cleanse. I used to hate it, anything with oil was a no-go for me, but I’ve learned to love it. I don’t like to be too aggressive on my eyes either, so I like being able to use a product that specifically target getting off eye makeup. Now, I love cleansing oils because I don’t use makeup wipes anymore – too much waste. I really love that the consistency of this oil, it’s more of a jelly-type oil and it doesn’t leave a film on your face. Only thing I’m not in love with is that the fragrance is so strong – so strong that I’m not sure I would rebuy, but I’ll be using this until I run out of it. What are you’re favorite cleansing oils? I’m eyeing the Tatcha one right now.
2. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser $34 – I loooove this stuff, smells so fresh and bright and you get squeaky clean without the tight face. Highly recommend for people that like gel cleansers, or lightweight cleansers in general. It’s also made with clean ingredients! 100% going to grab the full size when I’m done with the samples.
3. Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen $115 – A part of me wants to leave this behind just because I don’t want to break the bottle/have it leak on me because it was esssspensive, but I love the results so much that I know over the 4 crazy days of travel my skin will appreciate the love. I’ll be babying this all weekend. This is such great skin food.
4. AHC Essential Real Eye Cream For Face $28 – This is such a great concentrated formula. Aimee Song got me on this, and I love that it feels like you’re getting your best bang for your buck. It’s not a super thick formula, smells floral and a little powdery, and dries quickly. I use this day and night depending on how I feel if I need a little extra hydration, but also want to target fine lines and uneven texture.
5. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask $48 – If you know me you know this is my holy grail. I tell everyone and their mom to get this. Worth every penny. Summer Fridays please sponsor me, for real. I don’t travel without this, and I always have a backup. I’ve already gone through 2 of these and I have a backup. I lather this up when I get on the plane, I put it in the fridge and put a thin layer under my eyes when I’ve had a long night, and I use it as an overnight mask at least 3x a week. For all the lazy ones out there – you don’t wash this off if you don’t want, I never wash it off. The absolute best.
(I’m also doing a giveaway around Thanksgiving with one more surprise product, so keep an eye out on my Instagram)!!
6. Biossane Squalane + Peptide Eye gel $54 – I really enjoy this brand, it’s a clean brand, and I love that nothing is ever irritating. I know I’m getting quality ingredients always. This gel eye cream is hydrating, great for waking you up in the morning.
7. belif the true cream moisturizing bomb $38 – I’ve had a sample of this for a while and I enjoyed the last time I used it, reminded me a lot of the Neutrogena hydro boost gel moisturizer, so I thought it was perfect for this trip.
8. Shiseido Anessa perfect UV sunscreen skincare milk $38 – my co-worker got me on this and I love the consistency of it, and the fact that it’s SPF 50 is perfect. I don’t play when it comes to SPF, everyone reading this better be using it every day. The price varies because you can only find it on Amazon or J Beauty websites (make sure you do your research so you don’t get a fake one!) Get the one with the blue lid! It’s sooo lightweight, and doesn’t leave a white cast. It smells a bit chemically at first, but disappears. For a full review on it check out My Morning Skincare Routine.
There ya have it – my current skincare babies. Have you tried any of these? Let me know what you like to bring on board with you down below.