Since I need to do another order for some backups I thought it’d be fun to share the products I’m constantly rebuying in my house. These include products that both my fiancé and I enjoy, and are always so glad we have backups for.
If you follow me on Instagram you may not be surprised by these, but I love them so much and really think they’re all so worth it.
Please every brand listed below sponsor me because I’d LOVE to talk more about these products! Tap any of the images above to see.
- OUAI Scalp and Body Scrub – I’m on jar 4 of this stuff. It’s a staple in my house. There’s always a back up jar in the bathroom cabinet. Matt uses this every other day when he shaves his head, so he’s using it even more often than me! I use it a couple times a week to exfoliate my body because I’m always self tanning, plus I just think it’s good for my skin with how often I’m sweating from workouts. Cannot go without. I honestly think if we were completely empty with no backup Matt wouldn’t know what to do with himself.
- OUAI Body Cleanser – This is another holy grail of mine. I love, love, love this. This is my everyday cleanser. It’s has a thick consistency (kinda like shampoo) so you don’t need to use a ton meaning it’ll last a while. You can use it to shave as well because it’s so thick and lathers really nicely. The scent is citrus-y, clean, and unisex. Think fresh lemons without that kitchen lemon smell.
- Lux Unfiltered No. 32 Self Tanning Lotion – I like to have 2 backups of this at all times because it’s a go-to. I used to use St. Tropez tanning mousse once a week or so, but I would sleep in it and I’d feeling sticky and gross (wouldn’t want to cuddle because I would literally have to have a sheet in between me and Matt or I would peel off his skin hahah). After all that I’d have to take a quick body shower in the morning (before a workout if I had a class or something) so it was just a major hassle when I was using it so often. My fav part of No. 32 is the fact that it’s a gradual lotion that can stay on, it works to tan you and moisturize at the same time. Perfect. Though, this can get splotchy if you’re applying often and not regularly exfoliating.
- Diptyque Baies and Feu de Bois Candles – If you’ve been around, you know I have a bougie candle addiction, specifically diptyque. These two are my absolutely favorites from diptyque so far. They’re opposite moods so you get your fill with these two. Backups always! Once you start burning the backup, gotta repurchase! Also so amazing to give as a present (especially the smaller ones since they’re more affordable).
- Intelligentsia Black Cat Espresso – I buy 3 bags of this at a time stuff because I can’t live without it. Red alert when I’m low on my last bag.
I tried to think of only the things I don’t even think twice about rebuying, but all these things are amazing, and I’m sure you could find in depth reviews of them on all the blog if you do a quick search. What are your must haves at all times?